Encultured AI, PBC ("Encultured") is a Public Benefit Corporation. Data privacy is a core value of our business model, and we have different privacy policies for different services.
Types of information we may collect about Non-Client Users
Information You Provide to Us
As a Non-Client User visiting our websites or associated advertisements, you may choose to provide us with contact information or other information relevant to your interest in our advertised services.
Information From Third Parties
We also use third-party advertisements displayed by advertising platforms, such as Google, to collect information about Non-Client Users visiting our websites from those platforms.
Use of Non-Client User information
We use Non-Client User information for two purposes:
- For a specific Non-Client User, we use their information to decide whether and how to contact them about service offerings we hope will interest them.
- In aggregate, we combine information from many Non-Client Users to help us determine which services we should prioritize and when, based on our overall sense of demand and what we can successfully achieve.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your Non-Client User information as follows:
- To our vendors and service providers: We disclose information to companies that provide services to us, such as providers that host or operate our websites or apps, analyze data, or provide customer service, data storage, marketing, analytics, security, or fraud prevention. As an example, if we make a Google spreadsheet with your information in it, we are thereby providing your information to Google.
- To affiliates: We may disclose information to current or future parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and other companies under common control or ownership with Encultured.
- In connection with legal matters: We may disclose information when we believe disclosure is appropriate due to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or other request from a law enforcement or government agency; or as otherwise required by law.
- For the protection of Encultured and others: We may disclose information when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our employees, our Users, our Organizers, or others; and to enforce our contracts.
- In connection with corporate transactions: We may disclose your information as part of, or to take steps in anticipation of, a sale of all or a portion of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, bankruptcy, or other significant corporate event.
- In other situations: We may also disclose your information in other situations where legally permitted.
We may use and disclose appropriately aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose.
International Data Transfer
We are headquartered in the United States. When we disclose Non-Client User information as described above, the recipients could be in the United States or another country. They might be in a location where privacy laws don’t require as much protection as the laws of the country where you live.
Children Under 18
Encultured websites and services are not intended for use by persons under the age of 18, because we do not wish to collect information from children, and are not seeking children as customers. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not authorized to use our websites or services. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 18 (or a different age threshold where applicable) has given us personal information, please contact us at email@example.com to notify us so that we can delete it.
Rights Regarding Your Information
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have the right to make certain requests related to your personal information as a Non-Client User. For any such request, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your request.
You can unsubscribe from Encultured marketing emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in a marketing email or contacting us at email@example.com.
Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
We may use Google Analytics on our websites. You can limit Google’s collection of data through Google Analytics by visiting websites only with a browser on which you have installed the Google Analytics opt-out plugin available here.
We may also use other third-party advertising and marketing services, such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.